Leading companies are pursuing sustainability at two levels:
- Creating sustainable products and services to expand market opportunities
- Reducing operational costs and increasing productivity by saving energy, water and other resources
Sustainable Silicon Valley has established an EcoCouncil™ for the senior level management of our Sustaining Partners to support these endeavors
The EcoCouncil Salon is a quarterly series of evening conversations aimed at catalyzing change at the highest levels within organizations. Often taking place at a “green” home in the Valley, these intimate networking events involve intellectual conversation, fine wine, food and an opportunity to converse with other senior level management. It is a gathering where creative, catalytic conversations can happen and where leaders meet across boundaries of sector, industry and perspective, to help foment the breakthrough solutions and partnerships needed to make the transition to the low-carbon economy.
This mixing of ideas, know-how, competitive intensity and unparalleled collaboration is what has made Silicon Valley great and is what will catapult Silicon Valley into the forefront of the clean economy revolution that we need to navigate climate disruption, economic volatility and political uncertainty, if we are to create a truly sustainable future for generations to come.
- Enhance your brand and position your company among your partners and customers as a leader in sustainability
- Special recognition at SSV events, in reports and on our website
- Exclusive invitations to EcoCouncil Salons that provide:
- Access to thought leaders and cutting edge strategies on sustainability
- Insight on climate science and policy and their impact on business and local government
- Idea exchange among other senior executives about their approaches to Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
This event is for sustainability officers and other senior executives. To request an invitation, please contact us.