Partnering with SSV Benefits Your Organization and the Environment
People power change. SSV supports the achievement of our Partners’ goals through these partnership benefits.
To support the achievement of our partners’ goals, SSV provides:
- Educational forums to build awareness on a wide range of environmental and energy topics, with discounted attendance and exhibition rates for SSV partners.
- Ongoing exchange of best practices among partners and other prominent Valley organizations.
- The opportunity to get involved and trained in “green” practices through the Sustainability Leaders Learning Exchange.
- Public recognition and media attention, such as inclusion in SSV Annual Report and awards.
- Access to resources and funding for special projects.
- Exclusive EcoCouncil™ events. The EcoCouncil™ was established for senior level management of our Sustaining Level Partners to support their corporate sustainability endeavors.
- Tracking of energy and water usage data by your organization helps drive internal energy efficiency and renewable energy investments as well as investments in water conservation and efficiency measures. Tracking data gives credibility to claims of sustainability.
- Listing on our website and in publications, such as our annual report, promoting your organization as a strong environmental steward.
- Opportunities to participate in pilot implementation projects for Smart Microgrid and advanced water efficiency and management technologies.
Hear From Our Partners!
"CBS 5-San Francisco is pleased to be a sustaining partner with Sustainable Silicon Valley. Our partnership with SSV allows us unique networking opportunities within the sustainability community of businesses. We already have learned much about the great work being done through SSV and its constituent partners, as well as having the opportunity to share our unique vision for sustainable practices through media usage."
Get Involved Now
SSV can help your organization discover new business opportunities to better enable your customers and your operations to save energy, materials, water – and money. That’s good news for the environment and your bottom line. View organizations who are already involved.
To learn more, visit the Join section of our website or click on Become a Partner below.