“We do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.”
YES on Proposition 1
Establishing the State Constitutional Right to Reproductive Freedom.
(Legislative Constitutional Amendment)
NO on Proposition 26
Allowing expanded in-person tribal casino gambling.
NO on Proposition 27
Allowing online and mobile sports gambling.
NO on Proposition 30
Bad tax and budget policy with a clean energy facade
YES on Proposition 31
Ban kidee candy and fruit-flavored tobacco products. (Again)
NO on Proposition I
Keep cars off JFK Drive
YES on Propositions J
Keep JFK Drive a Safe Street
City of Menlo Park
NO on Measure V
“It kills development.”
City of Santa Cruz
NO on Measure O
Don’t Block Affordable Housing and New Library
City of Watsonville
YES on Measure Q
Continue the Watsonville Planned Growth and Farmland Protection Initiative
NO on Measure S
Replaces Measure O with Myriad “Exceptions” Version
Allied Org Voter Guides
Voter's Edge CA
Voter’s Edge California (VEC) is a joint project of MapLight and the League of Women Voters of California Education Fund (LWVCEF).* Voter’s Edge California is a comprehensive, nonpartisan online guide to elections covering federal, state, and local races in the state of California.
With Voter’s Edge California, voters can:
- Access their full, personalized ballot by entering their address.
- Get in-depth information on candidates, measures, and who supports them.
- View candidate biographies, top priorities, answers to questions, photos, policy videos, endorsements, and detailed information about who funds their campaigns.
- Browse unbiased explanations of ballot measures; find out who supports, opposes, and funds them.
- Check where, when, and how to vote, including information on their local polling locations.
- Keep track of their choices to make voting easier.
- Share information about the election with friends and family.
*The LWVCEF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization and never advocates. The League of Women Voters of California does operate a separate nonprofit 501(c)(4) organization that advocates on issues and sometimes makes recommendations on ballot measures.